There are 6 decent races on ITV today plus one 3 runner farce, so while most of you will of course be glued to the Royal Wedding (joke), the die-hards will be getting their bets on.
Sat 19 – Newbury and Newmarket (Day 2) – ITV4
13:50 The Shalaa Carnavon Stakes (Listed Race)
This race is between Eqtidaar and Murillo. Both still have something to prove and therefore the current price for both horses has factored this in. Eqtidaar has posted the best speed figure for this trip but has never ran on GF. Whereas Murillo has posted an OK speed figure on the going but failed to win 3 times at the trip (but in higher class). The question is, who can improve in todays conditions and the answer is Eqtidaar. At 10/3, the price is padded enough if he cant handle the firmer going.
EQTIDAAR – 10/3
ComeOn! Sportsbook - Get £10 Free Bet + £25 Bonus + 20 Free Spins
14.25 The Al Rayyan Stakes (Registered As The Aston Park Stakes) (Group 3)
I would like to propose Second Step at 5/1 as the value bet here, but Roger Charlton stable just doesn’t seem to be firing on all cyclinders at the moment. Therefore, Cyrstal Ocean is the unoriginal selection.
CYRSTAL OCEAN 4/7
15.00 The Al Zubarah London Gold Cup Handicap Stakes
No strong opinion on this race but will side with the current favourite Masaarr even if on high mark. Improving and extra trip may suit.
15:40 The Al Shaqab Lonckinge Stakes (Group 1) (British Champions Series)
This looks like an open race but as you may have guessed from previous posts, I am a huge fan of Aidan O’Brien and he may have found the perfect race for Rhododendron today. He blew off the cobwebs in his seasonal reappearance and he should be there or thereabouts at the end. 7/2 represents a decent price for this class act.
14.05 The Betway Fairway Stakes (Listed Race)
Terrible three runner listed race here and we cannot place an odds on bet on Old Persian so we are going with the unexposed potential improver, Department of War.
DEPARTMENT OF WAR 3/1
14.40 The Betway King Charles II Stakes (Listed Race)
None really stand out here. Mutaaqeb is the classiest horse in the race but will it be race fit to win or will it handle the going. We think it has the best chance and still very much unexposed.
15.15 The Betway Handicap Stakes
I saw a tissue price of 6/1 for Tricksy Spirit which made me look away, but now after checking the current price of 10/1 this now makes it a perfectly fine value bet. Up 3lbs from last run where it won narrowly, but he is still improving and with three front runners in this race today, the pace will play to his strength.
TRICKSY SPIRIT 10/1
Previous Winners (Advised Prices)
- The following conditions have come into affect on the 19.10.2017.
- Enter bonus code ‘WELCOME50’ in the ‘Promotion Code’ section at the top of the cashier before making your first deposit on Sport.
- You will be awarded a 50% bonus on your first deposit on Sport up to £50 (or equivalent currency). For example, if your first deposit on Sport is £100 we will credit you with a £50 bonus.
- The bonus is automatically credited to your sports betting account as soon as your deposit has been made.
- Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets (excluding handicap horse racing) will not contribute towards completing the rollover, however Acca bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds are respected for each individual selection.
- Forecast/Tricast bets on horse racing DO NOT count towards roll over of the bonus.
- After entering the bonus code in the cashier you have 24 hours to make your deposit. After this time the bonus code will expire.
- Players must play through your deposit and bonus six times (6x).
- All rollover is only contributed to when the bets have been SETTLED.
- Bets settled after the bonus has expired will no longer be taken into consideration for the rollover requirement.
- You must complete your rollover within 60 days of your initial deposit. If rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Cancelled or Cashed Out bets will not be counted towards rollover requirements.
- All rollover must be complete before you can withdraw (or transfer any winnings to casino platforms). Withdrawals made prior to completion of the rollover requirement will see the bonus forfeited.
- All rollover must be on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60).
- If you still have rollover to complete on an existing bonus, you must clear it meeting the specific wagering requirements of that bonus, before completing rollover on your next bonus.
- This offer is only available to UK players
- Multiple bets placed on the same event will not count towards rollover and also considered as bonus manipulation and your bonus will be removed.
- Depositing more than is needed to obtain the maximum bonus amount will add more rollover requirement than is necessary. For example if your account is in EUR then depositing more than 100EUR to receive a maximum 50EUR bonus will add more rollover requirement
- Deposit methods NETELLER and Skrill are not eligible for this promotion.
- All bonuses will be paid in GBP and automatically exchanged to the currency your account is registered in.
- Duplicate accounts are forbidden. Any accounts suspected as being connected in any way will have their bonuses and any winnings made from it removed immediately.
- Clients can only claim one NetBet welcome bonus. Customers having previously used another welcome code will not be entitled to this offer. In the event of misuse, the accounts of the players responsible will be closed with immediate effect.
- Players must opt in by clicking on the button above to receive their Free Bet. Failure to do this, or failure to adhere to the other terms and conditions, will result in the Free Bet not being credited.
- A ‘Qualifying Bet’ is a minimum bet of £10 placed on odds of at least 1.60 on a sports betting event of your choice. For Combo bets, each selection must be odds of 1.60 or higher.
- Only your first ever mobile bet will be considered for this promotion, provided it meets the minimum odds requirements.
- Bets made with Free Bet tokens or bonus funds will not count towards the promotion.
- The Free Bet will be credited to your account within 24 hours of your qualifying bet being settled.
- The maximum amount the players will receive as a Free Bet is £10.
- You are only entitled to participate in this offer once.
- You must have made at least one deposit on Sport to qualify for this offer.
- The Free Bet will be available to use for 7 days upon receiving it.
- The Free Bet token can only be used on single bets at minimum odds of 1.60 or more.
- The Free Bet token can be used on all sports.
- The Free Bet part of the stake is not included in any returns.
- Free Bets must be used in their entirety.
- This is a non-return stake Free Bet. Players will receive their winnings – stake, credited on their account.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
- Only players from the United Kingdom are eligible for this offer.