8 races from 3 race tracks to cover today so let’s get on with the analysis of today’s action televised on ITV.
14.15: The Amix Ready Mixed Concrete Handicap Stakes
A nice all age class 2 handicap to kick off today’s events. I am finding questions marks around the current top three in the market, therefore my eyes are drawn towards Euchen Glen and Good Run as the value positions in this race. On closer inspection, I am siding with Euchen Glen, as he has the best speed figures on the going (which has now changed to Good from Good to Firm) and Good Run also has to win this coming back from a long period off the track.
EUCHEN GLEN – 5/1
14.50 The Amix Silver Bowls Handicap Stakes
We will side with Dragons Tail who posted fantastic speed figure last time out and can maybe improve again.
DRAGONS TAIL – 18/1
15.25: The Armstrong Aggregates Sandy Lane Stakes
This looks a very close race on paper and an argument can be made for all the top 4 in the betting. Heartache looks the best horse in the race but needs to overcome a long absence from the track, therefore, we are siding with Invincible Army.
INVINCIBLE ARMY – 7/2
16.00: The Armstrong Aggregates Temple Stakes
While Battaash looks the superstar, there are a few points that make this not a sure bet. Therefore, we will take the each way value presented by Kachy at 6/1.
KACHY Each Way – 6/1
13.55: The Festival Stakes
We tipped up Spark Plug a few weeks ago in a class 2 handicap on his seasonal return but this race is even more appealing with question marks about his main contenders. This looks the perfect race and show win this race if improves slightly from his last run. Brian Meehans recent form may put some people off but he has been consistently placing his horses over the past 14 days and also had a nice 9/1 winner yesterday.
SPARK PLUG BANKER – 3/1
14.30: The Three Friday Nights Handicap Stakes
Another Batt while up 6lbs can improve again after posting a blistering speed figure last time on, also on same going. We expect it to go close again
ANOTHER BATT Each Way 14/1
15.05: The Al Basti Equiworld Dubai Bronte Cup Fillies’ Stakes
If Isabel De Urbina is fit after her exploits last time out, then this should be another win for the lightly raced fillie.
ISABEL DE URBINA BANKER #2 – 3/1
15.40: The Spring Sprint Stakes
Its a tough race to call and we can see a strong front running style taking this. Therefore, we are backing Carlton Frankie who ran a great race last time out and is only up 1lb for that. If he gets the run of the race, then worth a shout.
CARLTON FRANKIE – 9/1
Previous Winners (Advised Prices)
- The following conditions have come into affect on the 19.10.2017.
- Enter bonus code ‘WELCOME50’ in the ‘Promotion Code’ section at the top of the cashier before making your first deposit on Sport.
- You will be awarded a 50% bonus on your first deposit on Sport up to £50 (or equivalent currency). For example, if your first deposit on Sport is £100 we will credit you with a £50 bonus.
- The bonus is automatically credited to your sports betting account as soon as your deposit has been made.
- Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets (excluding handicap horse racing) will not contribute towards completing the rollover, however Acca bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds are respected for each individual selection.
- Forecast/Tricast bets on horse racing DO NOT count towards roll over of the bonus.
- After entering the bonus code in the cashier you have 24 hours to make your deposit. After this time the bonus code will expire.
- Players must play through your deposit and bonus six times (6x).
- All rollover is only contributed to when the bets have been SETTLED.
- Bets settled after the bonus has expired will no longer be taken into consideration for the rollover requirement.
- You must complete your rollover within 60 days of your initial deposit. If rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Cancelled or Cashed Out bets will not be counted towards rollover requirements.
- All rollover must be complete before you can withdraw (or transfer any winnings to casino platforms). Withdrawals made prior to completion of the rollover requirement will see the bonus forfeited.
- All rollover must be on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60).
- If you still have rollover to complete on an existing bonus, you must clear it meeting the specific wagering requirements of that bonus, before completing rollover on your next bonus.
- This offer is only available to UK players
- Multiple bets placed on the same event will not count towards rollover and also considered as bonus manipulation and your bonus will be removed.
- Depositing more than is needed to obtain the maximum bonus amount will add more rollover requirement than is necessary. For example if your account is in EUR then depositing more than 100EUR to receive a maximum 50EUR bonus will add more rollover requirement
- Deposit methods NETELLER and Skrill are not eligible for this promotion.
- All bonuses will be paid in GBP and automatically exchanged to the currency your account is registered in.
- Duplicate accounts are forbidden. Any accounts suspected as being connected in any way will have their bonuses and any winnings made from it removed immediately.
- Clients can only claim one NetBet welcome bonus. Customers having previously used another welcome code will not be entitled to this offer. In the event of misuse, the accounts of the players responsible will be closed with immediate effect.
- Players must opt in by clicking on the button above to receive their Free Bet. Failure to do this, or failure to adhere to the other terms and conditions, will result in the Free Bet not being credited.
- A ‘Qualifying Bet’ is a minimum bet of £10 placed on odds of at least 1.60 on a sports betting event of your choice. For Combo bets, each selection must be odds of 1.60 or higher.
- Only your first ever mobile bet will be considered for this promotion, provided it meets the minimum odds requirements.
- Bets made with Free Bet tokens or bonus funds will not count towards the promotion.
- The Free Bet will be credited to your account within 24 hours of your qualifying bet being settled.
- The maximum amount the players will receive as a Free Bet is £10.
- You are only entitled to participate in this offer once.
- You must have made at least one deposit on Sport to qualify for this offer.
- The Free Bet will be available to use for 7 days upon receiving it.
- The Free Bet token can only be used on single bets at minimum odds of 1.60 or more.
- The Free Bet token can be used on all sports.
- The Free Bet part of the stake is not included in any returns.
- Free Bets must be used in their entirety.
- This is a non-return stake Free Bet. Players will receive their winnings – stake, credited on their account.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
- Only players from the United Kingdom are eligible for this offer.