Sat 12 – Ascot, Lingfield and Haydock Park – ITV4
14:15 The Les Ambassadeurs Casino Handicap Stakes (81-95)
Manjaam 9/1 – Nothing jumps out in this race and even this selection prefers running on the all-weather. This is a race we could easily avoid.
14:50 The Carey Group Buckhounds Stakes (Listed Race)
Glencadam Glory 11/2 NB – The main fancies in this race are coming back to the track after long breaks and this leaves it vulnerable to an upset. Glencadam Glory is race fit and open to improvement on this going. Lone front runner and can easily be bet on to lay in running as price will likely drop.
15:25 The Ebf “Breeders’ Series’ Fillies’ Handicap Stakes
Red Tea 10/1 – Banker Each Way Bet. The Racing Post has really taken the wrong angle on this race and the market seems to have followed. 10/1 is outstanding each way value as horse loves to race with the pace and its main contenders all have question marks. The firmer going will cause no issues either. The race is weak in our opinion.
16:00 The Totescoop6 Victoria Cup (Heritage Handicap)
Get Knotted 25/1 – Value. It’s a bit of a lottery here but we will go with a horse that is well weighted, good strike rate and has fastest speed figure on this going. At this price iit’sa solid each way bet.
13:55 The Betfred Mobile Oaks Trial Fillies’ Stakes (Listed Race)
Flattering 11/10 – This is a no bet race for us as not enough info to make a solid call. O’ Brien also knows its a weak race so I assume that is why he is sending over Flattering, even though, she has not performed on this type of going before.
14:30 The Betfred Derby Trial Stakes (Listed Race)
Kew Gardens 6/4 – He is the one to beat here. He seems to need one race to become race fit and can be excused for last time out performance. The trip will also help. Odds are very skinny so no complaints if you want to skip this race.
15:40 The Betfred ‘supports Jack Berry House’Chartwell Fillies’ Stakes (Group 3)
Tomyris 11/2 – another tough one to call here. No strong opinion on this one and we think it is another weak race so best to look at a more unexposed horse with potential to improve.
15:10 The Pertemps Network Swinton Handicap Hurdle Race (Grade 3)
Havana Beat 11/1 – The going is on the soft side of good on the jumps course, so we are going for Havana Beat who is open to improvement, likes a bit of give in the ground and is race fit. Again not a strong fancy.
Previous Winners (Advised Prices)
- The following conditions have come into affect on the 19.10.2017.
- Enter bonus code ‘WELCOME50’ in the ‘Promotion Code’ section at the top of the cashier before making your first deposit on Sport.
- You will be awarded a 50% bonus on your first deposit on Sport up to £50 (or equivalent currency). For example, if your first deposit on Sport is £100 we will credit you with a £50 bonus.
- The bonus is automatically credited to your sports betting account as soon as your deposit has been made.
- Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets (excluding handicap horse racing) will not contribute towards completing the rollover, however Acca bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds are respected for each individual selection.
- Forecast/Tricast bets on horse racing DO NOT count towards roll over of the bonus.
- After entering the bonus code in the cashier you have 24 hours to make your deposit. After this time the bonus code will expire.
- Players must play through your deposit and bonus six times (6x).
- All rollover is only contributed to when the bets have been SETTLED.
- Bets settled after the bonus has expired will no longer be taken into consideration for the rollover requirement.
- You must complete your rollover within 60 days of your initial deposit. If rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Cancelled or Cashed Out bets will not be counted towards rollover requirements.
- All rollover must be complete before you can withdraw (or transfer any winnings to casino platforms). Withdrawals made prior to completion of the rollover requirement will see the bonus forfeited.
- All rollover must be on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60).
- If you still have rollover to complete on an existing bonus, you must clear it meeting the specific wagering requirements of that bonus, before completing rollover on your next bonus.
- This offer is only available to UK players
- Multiple bets placed on the same event will not count towards rollover and also considered as bonus manipulation and your bonus will be removed.
- Depositing more than is needed to obtain the maximum bonus amount will add more rollover requirement than is necessary. For example if your account is in EUR then depositing more than 100EUR to receive a maximum 50EUR bonus will add more rollover requirement
- Deposit methods NETELLER and Skrill are not eligible for this promotion.
- All bonuses will be paid in GBP and automatically exchanged to the currency your account is registered in.
- Duplicate accounts are forbidden. Any accounts suspected as being connected in any way will have their bonuses and any winnings made from it removed immediately.
- Clients can only claim one NetBet welcome bonus. Customers having previously used another welcome code will not be entitled to this offer. In the event of misuse, the accounts of the players responsible will be closed with immediate effect.
- Players must opt in by clicking on the button above to receive their Free Bet. Failure to do this, or failure to adhere to the other terms and conditions, will result in the Free Bet not being credited.
- A ‘Qualifying Bet’ is a minimum bet of £10 placed on odds of at least 1.60 on a sports betting event of your choice. For Combo bets, each selection must be odds of 1.60 or higher.
- Only your first ever mobile bet will be considered for this promotion, provided it meets the minimum odds requirements.
- Bets made with Free Bet tokens or bonus funds will not count towards the promotion.
- The Free Bet will be credited to your account within 24 hours of your qualifying bet being settled.
- The maximum amount the players will receive as a Free Bet is £10.
- You are only entitled to participate in this offer once.
- You must have made at least one deposit on Sport to qualify for this offer.
- The Free Bet will be available to use for 7 days upon receiving it.
- The Free Bet token can only be used on single bets at minimum odds of 1.60 or more.
- The Free Bet token can be used on all sports.
- The Free Bet part of the stake is not included in any returns.
- Free Bets must be used in their entirety.
- This is a non-return stake Free Bet. Players will receive their winnings – stake, credited on their account.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
- Only players from the United Kingdom are eligible for this offer.