Pick Your Punt is a great feature that Betfred offers punters, giving them control over their football betting. If you’re ever in a situation where you can’t find a football bet you want; then this Betfred feature is perfect for you. Pick Your Punt will allow you to combine a maximum of five events in a match into one bet. Even better, Betfred gives punters money back as free bets for losing their Pick Your Punt bets. If you haven’t heard of this bookmaker before, read our in-depth unbiased betfred review by our horse racing feature columnist Seymour Biz.
Below is a quick breakdown of how the feature works and how you can use it to your benefit.
What is Betfred’s Pick Your Punt?
Pick Your Punt is a feature available to every Betfred customer looking to place a football bet. Whether it’s a red card, under five goals, over 10 corners, or a Werner hat-trick, Pick Your Punt has you covered and in control of your bet build.
Be on the lookout for these promotions on Betfred’s website and moneyback offers. If you don’t have an account, you should start by opening one since the feature is only available to customers.
You’ll find the list of matches from every major league on the website. You can pick any of these matches and build a unique bet – the limit is your imagination. However, the fun doesn’t stop with the games – if you can’t find the event or game you want, get in touch with Betfred support through Twitter and request for odds of various sporting events. To avoid inconveniences, you should contact Betfred’s team in good time to allow them sufficient time to build your bet and revert to you.
The free bets Betfred provides punters when they lose Pick Your Punt bets are a great safety net when they pick unusual event combinations.
How to participate
To participate, you should:
- Choose a qualifying event and navigate the PickYourPunt tab to get current offers. Any available bets will be available here
- If the tab doesn’t have your favourite matches or events, get in touch with Betfred on Twitter using the #PickYourPunt hashtag
- Use the builder tool to build a unique bet slip
- Pick a range of options and markets under different settlement rules, including; how many booking points, who’ll get carded and who’ll win, and more.
Below are some Pick Your Punt requirements you should be aware of:
- The Pick Your Punt tool only works with selected leagues and games
- Promotions like DDHH (Double Delight & Hat Trick Heaven) don’t apply in the PickYourPunt tool
- Bets in this promotion can only be wagered in singles and aren’t eligible for cashout
- The operator retains the right to cancel every bet if it’s placed at the wrong price
- Postponed, halted, and abandoned events shall be voided
How to get the Pick Your Punt payment options
Betfred provides a range of payment methods punters can pick from, including Mastercard and VISA Debit, Pingit mobile payments, Maestro, Paysafecard, Skrill, and Neteller. Different payment methods have varying minimum withdrawals and deposits.
After how long can I receive my free bet?
Your free bet will be credited to your account in 24 hours. But this is also subject to change according to demand and Betfred’s ability to process the bet.
Is there a free bet maximum?
The maximum bet is £5. Even if you wager £20, you can only get a £5 free bet, so there’s no benefit of wagering more money.
How long is the free bet valid for?
Usually, the free bet is valid for 24 hours. However, this is subject to change based on Betfred’s terms and conditions. Be sure to read through them before placing your wager.
Can I use an existing free bet with Pick Your Punt?
If you want to use the Pick Your Punt feature, you should wager real cash from your deposit balance.
Pick Your Punt’s value is clear as day. The protection this feature provides you when you lose means the trade is skewed in your favour.