Bet365 Bet Credits Explained & How To Use Them
Up to £/€100 In Bet Credits at bet365
New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits.. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. 18+, begambleaware.org
Click To See Sportsbook New Account Offer Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• NETeller, PayPal, paysafecard, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap or ‘by Skrill’ payment methods, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
• Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
• In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
• Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
• Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
• Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count. Please note, following a period of not less than 30 days from 7th March 2019, In-Play bets which are settled as a push will also not count towards the release of your Bet Credits.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
How to Use Bet Credits On Bet365? – Our Personal Experience
Before we start, we should put out a disclaimer; below is our experience. As such, it should not be taken as expert advice. Before participating in any offer, you should do your due diligence to read through the requirements tied to the Bet Credits above.
With that said, we found the process of claiming Bet Credits to be straight forward and simple. The process is similar to that of other bookmaker offers in the industry. However, the wording is different.
After completing the registration process and making our initial deposit, we received an email containing a unique offer code from Bet365. This is what we did after receiving this code:
- We navigated to the ‘My Account’ section and typed in the offer code in the ‘Offers’ area
- Submitting this code activated the Bet365 Bet Credit offer
- And since Bet Credits match the first deposit made maxing out at £100, we chose to deposit £100. This way, we got the maximum Bet Credits.
Using the Bet Credits
Before we used the Bet Credits, we first had to fulfil the turnover requirement. This means that we were required to place normal bets worth £100 (these bets should have odds of 1.20 and above). If we had decided to place an accumulator bet, then we would have had to make sure that one of the bets had odds of 1.20 or more.
While the turnover requirement required us to place a £100 bet, it didn’t require that the £100 be bet all at once. So here’s what we did – we placed several small bets worth £2, £10 and £20 bets until they accumulated to £100. Now, this might sound as though it was a lot of work, but it’s surprisingly not.
The process is quite fast. Before you place your bets, however, make sure that you’ve typed in the offer code and activated your Bet Credits. You also need to ensure that the bets you place settles within 30 days after using the offer code. This is key, especially if you intend to place bets that settle way into the future.
Bet365 Bet Credits
It’s easy to get caught up in the terminologies that Bet365 uses and lose sight of what’s on offer. So before you get caught up, here’s a simple explanation of what Bet Credits are. You see, every bookmaker has a way of phrasing or naming its sign-up offer. It just so happens that Bet Credits is the name that Bet365 chose for its sign-up offer.
So basically, it’s the offer that Bet365 extends to its new customers who sign up to their platform. However, as we’ve already pointed out before you get your hands on the offer, you need to do several things. First, make a deposit. Then, type in the offer code you receive in your email, and lastly, make qualifying bets as outlined in the turnover requirements. It’s only after completing these three steps that these credits will reflect in your balance for you to place bets with.
Bet365 Sport Betting
The list of sports that Bet365 offers is long. So we won’t even try to list them. However, we should point out that the list is dominated by football (soccer).
Now, given the popularity Bet365 enjoys the world over, it’s expected that they’d have loads of sport betting markets. They even feature sports we didn’t know existed! So, regardless of what sport you are into, big or small, you are bound to find it on Bet365.
The variety offered makes it the go-to platform during big sporting events like the Olympics. In addition to this, it helps to reel in more and more players.
Bet365 Football’s Betting Market Explained
Bet365 has categorised its betting market into Main, Half, Corners, Asian Lines, Specials and Goals. These categories make it easier for you to find what you are looking for. Below is a quick breakdown of what you can expect from each category:
The ‘Main’ category includes bets that you’d typically look for. These include the full-time results, the final score, the first scorer, European handicap and the fulltime/halftime market. You can also find the match result here.
The ‘Asian Lines’ are for the knowledgeable punters who want to be on the Asian markets. These include first half, Asian Goal Line and the first half/full-time Asian handicap.
Cards and Corners categories don’t need much explaining. Bet365 gives you the opportunity to bet on the number of cards and corners in a game and who will receive more corners or cards during a game.
On the other hand, the ‘Half’ market deals with markets that are, well, ‘Half’. It includes which team will be ahead at half time.
In the ‘Goal’ category, you can bet on everything about goals, including team goals, total goals scored, goals per minute, late goals, early goals, and a clean sheet.
With Bet365, you can use the Bet Credits on pretty much any category/market you please. We find it fun to commit to something long term. However, it’s wise to stick to markets you have a firm grasp of.
We did notice that on days that the sporting world was busy (mostly Saturdays when there are a lot of football games), bets took a little longer to settle. However, we didn’t find the wait bad enough to give a bad review – we are quite an understanding team. And where technology is involved, things are bound to go off track. But eventually, all bets are settled (even though it takes a few minutes longer).
Cashing Out on Bet365
Bet365’s cash out feature is the bomb. It’s especially helpful on the days that there are a lot of football games. Usually, we’d pace accumulator games on matches played at different times. What this meant is that some results would be settled ahead of others. So, depending on the betting markets we chose, Bet365 offered a cash-out value on the bets placed.
This feature comes in handy for both expert and novice bettors. However, before jumping up with joy, we recommend reading through some of the strategies we’ve come up with to help you get the best from your betting.
The Cash-Out Rules
Bet365 has an entire guide dedicated to these rules. In addition to these, there’s also a ‘terms and conditions’ list that highlights some of the cash out rules you ought to remember.
Other Current Offers At Bet365 For UK/Irish Residents
Casino at bet365 - Up to £/€100 New Player Bonus
New Casino customers only.
Deposit min. £10. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus £100. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+, begambleaware.org
Click To See Casino New New Player Bonus Offer Significant Terms and Conditions
Get off to a flying start in the Casino at bet365 with a New Player Bonus of up to £100! Simply deposit/transfer £10 or more and select the Offer Code BONUS100 to claim your 100% bonus.
It couldn't be easier to give your Casino at bet365 account a boost and start playing Casino at bet365's great selection of games.
Significant Offer Terms and Conditions
This offer is only available to new Casino at bet365 customers.
Your first deposit/transfer (minimum £10) to Casino at bet365 will qualify for a 100% matched bonus, up to a maximum of £100. This is your 'qualifying deposit/transfer'. Select the Offer Code BONUS100 when making your qualifying deposit/transfer.
You will need to wager the amount of your qualifying deposit/transfer (capped at £100) plus bonus 15 times on eligible games before you can withdraw your bonus funds and any winnings from them. Not all games contribute, or contribute at the same rate towards the wagering requirement. Please see Full Offer Terms and Conditions on the bet365 website.
Any funds that you deposit/transfer above your qualifying deposit/transfer (capped at £100) can be withdrawn at your discretion without any impact on this offer. These funds will be held in and can be withdrawn from your 'Withdrawable balance'.
When this bonus is active, winnings from your deposits/transfers will be paid into your 'My Funds' balance. You can withdraw from your My Funds balance at any point. You will, however, forfeit the bonus and all funds held in your Bonus Funds balance if you withdraw from your My Funds balance prior to completing the wagering requirement.
If the wagering requirement has not been met within 30 days of your qualifying deposit/transfer, any funds held in the Bonus Funds balance will be removed.
For more information about all offers please visit the bet365 website.
Games at bet365 - Up to £/€50 New Player Bonus
Games at bet365 is offering a 100% matched bonus of up to £50. Get off to a flying start with this New Player Bonus. You'll need to deposit/transfer £10 or more to your Games at bet365 account, click Claim Now in the Offers Available section in Members and wager the value of your qualifying deposit/transfer 30 times on qualifying games. A 100% New Player Bonus of up to £50 will then be yours! 18+, begambleaware.org
Click To See Games at bet365 New New Player Bonus Offer Significant Terms and Conditions
Significant Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is only available to new Games customers.
2. Your largest deposit/transfer (minimum £10) to Games in the seven days prior to claiming the offer will qualify for a 100% matched bonus, up to a maximum of £50. This is your 'qualifying deposit/transfer'. To receive your bonus, you must claim your offer and then wager the value of your qualifying deposit/transfer (capped at £50) 30 times on eligible games: Please see Full Terms and Conditions for further information.
3. Not all games contribute towards the wagering requirement, please see Full Terms and Conditions for further information.
4. Any funds that you deposit/transfer and/or any winnings from them can be withdrawn at your discretion without any impact on this offer.
5. You will forfeit the bonus if you do not complete the wagering requirement within 60 days of claiming the offer. Once you complete the wagering requirement, your bonus will be transferred to your withdrawable balance and can be used or withdrawn at your discretion.
For more information about all offers please visit the bet365 website.