Bet365 is one of the leading betting sites in the world. Aside from this, we believe it’s leading the pack in betting technology. Every year, they release a new and exciting betting feature on their site. And this is in addition to their already fantastic bonuses and promotions.
With that said, we love Bet365 cash out feature and it works seamlessly to help safeguard your bets. In this piece, we look at what this feature entails, how you can benefit from it and why we consider it one of the best cash out betting sites.
What is the Bet365 cash out feature?
The idea behind the cash out feature is to give players more control over their bets and allow them to get a stipulated return on a bet at any point before the final results. You can opt to cash out your bet in full or partially. With the latter, the remaining stake runs on the initial wager.
How cash out works
To cash out a win on Bet365, you need to place a bet first. If you already have bets running, navigate to ‘My Bets,’ check the running bets under ‘Unsettled Bets’ and then under ‘Cash Outs.’ Any bet that qualifies for a cash out will appear under this section.
With Bet365’s cash out, the return on any of your bets will be 5% lower than the original stake. However, the cash out value will fluctuate during a game, and the final amount will decrease or increase depending on the games’ results.
If things are looking up and you’d like to get your cash back, check the Cash out section, where the final amount is displayed along with the original stake value. If the results go well, then the final value will be at least 20% higher than what you’d gain on other betting platforms.
An example of cash out
Let’s consider the following five-fold accumulator bet
Suppose you placed $10 on the following games:
- Watford vs. West Ham – Away Win at 2/1
- Stoke vs. Manchester City – Away Win at Evens
- Chelsea vs. Totten ham – Draw at 2/1
- Manchester United vs. Everton – Home Win at Evens
- Liverpool vs. Arsenal – Draw at 2/1
If all games are set for 3 pm except the Liverpool vs. Arsenal match, which starts at 12:30 and ends in a draw (your prediction is correct), you’ll receive a cash out offer.
Usually, the amount offered depends on the general state of your bets. With a correct prediction and four games to go, the cash out might be minimal. But the good thing is that as the rest of the games are played, the cash out offer may increase.
Now, when the other four games play, and Manchester City and Manchester United are winning, while Watford vs. West Ham and Chelsea vs. Spurs are drawing, you’ll have a 4/5 correct result. As such, the cash out amount will be high.
However, nothing is guaranteed. So at this point, you might want to take the cash out amount that you are guaranteed or wait for the game to finish and get more money if things go your way. But this also means risking getting the last bet wrong and losing everything.
Partial cash out
This feature allows players to cash out a percentage of their bet and leave a specific amount riding on the initial bet.
To get partial cash out, use Bet365’s Cash Out slider and then click partial Cash Out. This will allow you to select the amount to cash out from the offer. This amount will then reflect as settled, and then the remaining stake will be settled once the final results are in.
Auto cash out
This cash out variation allows players to set a cash out total. When the cash out increases to that amount, then the bet automatically cashes out. This feature comes in handy for players who set a bet but aren’t available to keep checking the amount as it fluctuates during the game.
To set this value automatically, click on the button on the right of ‘Cash Out’ and enter the cash out amount you’d like to cash out at. You can also link this to your partial cash out.
How cash out returns are calculated
Bear in mind that cash out offers vary depending on the prevailing state of the bet. For instance, in the example we used above, if you cash out after the first game, you’ll receive a smaller amount than if you waited to have four results in your favour (and if the fifth looks like it’s winning).
In such situations, the cash out varies every few seconds, depending on the match and what is happening. With that said, there’s no formula to use to determine the cash out return.
But generally, the more results you have in your favour, the higher the cash out offer.
How to get started with Bet365 cash out
The cash out features are available for existing and new players. As such, the only requirement is having a Bet365 account. If you don’t have an account yet, you can sign up on their official page.
What markets can I use the cash out on?
The cash out feature is available on several events. You can use it on multiple and single bets and in different markets, including Horse Racing, Cricket, Tennis, and Football.
Advantages of cash out
Bet365’s cash out has a couple of pros, including:
- If your bet is about to lose, you can salvage a portion of your stake before the final results are in
- If you think the game is going to change suddenly, you can cash out while you are still ahead and keep your profits
- If you place a wager by mistake, you can cancel
- You have the option to cash out a portion of your bet
Disadvantages of cash out
- If the match changes in favour of the original bet and you already cashed out, then you lose the additional profit
- With more control comes more decisions during the game
- The cash out has a 5% charge on cash out values
Bet365 cash out Terms & Conditions
- Cash out is available on selected events, fixtures, and markets, both pre-match and In-Play, on single and multiple bets. The option to partially cash out a bet is available for selected single bets, straight accumulator bets, and other multiple bet options.
- A time delay in accepting a cash out request is in place. If a price changes or a market suspends, then the cash out request may not be successful.
- If the cash out request is successful, this will be displayed, and the bet will be settled immediately. The actual final result of the original bet will have no impact on the cash out amount. Where a bet has been cashed out before the event commences and the original stake is returned in full, the original bet will be treated as void.
- The cash out amount offered at any time is the total amount that will be returned to your account if the cash out request is successful.
- If a full or partial cash out is actioned manually for a bet, then any existing Auto cash out request relating to that bet will automatically be removed and no longer apply.
- The maximum number of times a bet can be partially Cashed Out is ten times for single bets and five times for eligible multiples.
- The minimum partial cash out amount must be greater than or equal to 10 times the minimum unit stake for the applicable bet type.
- Fully Cashed Out bets do not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count towards the release of your Bet Credits.
- Full and Partial Cash out may be available for Colossus pool bets, and these options are offered between races for multi-race markets. Auto Cash out is not available for Colossus pool bets.
- Colossus pool bet Cash out values will display in GBP. If your chosen currency is not GBP, the value will be converted to your chosen currency when the cash out returns are credited to your account.
- Bet365 reserves the right to remove all or part of the cash out feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or group of customers is misusing cash out by frequently using the feature to take advantage of pre-event price movements and closing their bets through the cash out feature before the event has started.
- Bet365 will not be responsible if the cash out feature is not available for technical reasons, and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- Bet365 cannot guarantee that the cash out feature will be available on your bet selection. Where cash out is available pre-event and we do not cover, or we stop covering the event In-Play, then cash out will be unavailable once the event starts or when our In-Play coverage stops. cash out will not be available when a market is suspended.
- Where an Auto cash out request has been made, and cash out is unavailable, and not made available again before the end of an event, bets will be settled based on the final result.
- Bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any bet/wager requested for any sport, competition, market or bet type that is included in the cash out feature.
- Bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the cash out feature (or any part of it) at any time for any event, fixture, market or customer. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- Bet365 reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a cash out if the bet or a market is settled in error (including Colossus).
- Any bonuses due from Lucky 15/31/63 or Union Jacks will not apply where cash out has been used to close all or part of a bet.
- Some Bet365 offers will not be applied where the cash out feature has been used to close all or part of a bet. See Terms and Conditions for each offer for details.